Monday, April 25, 2011

upD^TE

Its finally come down to when I really needa decide what college I actually want to go to. I like both of the schools. I went to the Dean's Day presentation at PNCA and it was fun but nobody seemed that excited. The faculty was talking about how excited they are without being to excited. So I think its come down to that if I can get all loans, grants etc. figured out that Im going to be going to CCA. I feel like Im more confident in it. It will be nice to start off new in a new city and meet new people and been in a different environment. I feel as though it'll push me farther as an artist and as a person. Its nice to have all of my concentration pieces done. I still need to finish matting, painting sides of canvasses, putting in eye screws and writing my artists statement. I wish I could post some pictures of my work but I don't have any photos on my laptop of my work. Im also excited to see all of my art up together at the showcase I think it will give a good feel of how it all fits together.

No comments:

Post a Comment