Sunday, April 10, 2011

....

So i watched this video today, I thought it was pretty amazing and inspiring. I think that its an amazing idea. Taking old run down buildings that are basically destroyed and making this art on the walls and integrating the art into the people and the community. I thought it was cool that they were also getting the kids involved and making them feel like they are part of the art project too. Another cool project like this except with pictures and posters is happening by an artist that goes by JR you should check it out.

http://youtu.be/eKy4wFat5UE?hd=1


On a side note last weekend I finished my first concentration piece. It came so naturally and I need to work on it more but i think it turned out well.

4 comments:

  1. ooolala, i really liked what i saw of ur concentration peice too. it was chill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo this is cool! Kind of works well with the fact that we're doing a service project next

    ReplyDelete